Thursday, April 23, 2009

Staring to have fun - beginning with a spring run

The half Marathon application made a looooong ago is finally attacking the lazyness and urging for practice runs as preparation. Last fall I was preparing for the 30km race and was able to cosnistently do pretty long runs and keep a 4 day per week exercize scheme.

This time it is different. Having started four weeks before the race, with no major exercize efforts since February this is going to be a tough one. Nevertheless I am finally on with the practize runs. Started with my small round I realized that the pace is way slower than last year.

The buildling efforts has clearly taken a toll on the condition. But my hope stands to the fact that my strength should be in good shape and that no extra kilos have surfaced. All for now but I definitively want the run back into my running shoes.

No comments: