Sunday, March 8, 2009

Koh, Koh, Koh, Koh, Koh, Koh, Koh, Koh, Koh - THA-islands is FantastiKoh

So now my ten day excusion to Thailands islands are coming to an end. And straight to the burning question "What did I DO on my trip". Well this trip was not so much about doing, e.g. snorkeling, sunbathing, kayaking, cookingclasses, visiting as it was about feeling, feeling good and laughing. All thanks to four people that I have had the opportunity to meet on my trip.

An old friend that is taking a fight against a decease and that have been fighting sucessfully and now rewarded herself and family with a Thai trip. Great fun to just chat about everything from A-Z and a surprise that made me feel proud and important. Many years without a contact but when you take it up again is feels like the last time you hang-up the phone was yesterday. Perhpas we have been on the phone for hours in the past.

A close friend that had decided to fulfill a big dream and enjoy life more, longer and simpler than most of us believe is possible thanks to our narrowminded views of the possible. Paradise on earth could be defined as hot air, green water and white beaches. But far more important is your will to want to feel good and your determination to select what make you feel good. As stimulating as always. An a friend that have heard all your stories numerous times, have to stand a continous talker most of the time and still have not found the pause button.

The third person I almost knew even though we have never met nor spoken to each other. Connecting through friends is a great way to connect, but also through similar viewpoints, challenges, desires etc. Exchanged books and I have now taken on a 923 pager that is really really interesting. But more intersting than the book, the person behind the recommendation. Did earn my trust on various topics, and one thatI hope I will meet again.

The fourth one was an old friend that I have not had contact with in many years, we just ran into each other on the beach, live 15 minutes apart at home and have to go around earth to meet. Life is strange especially as I was wondering what she was doing just before I left.

So what had these four persons in common. They all turned my trip from a "three times three night hike in a physical paradise" into en inspirational trip from which I go back full of energy and with a big bigsmile on my lips. They were all women, perhaps women are better at searching the feeling good part of life. Nevertheless since it is March 8 here is a big salute to all women around the globe.

Butin order not to dissappoint you readers, a story about the nice places Ao Nang, Koh Mook and Koh Lanta will come within shortly, and especially if alliterations makes sense as a way to write breif about a trip in a way that allow readers to understand breifly what you were up to. Over and out !

No comments: