Friday, February 27, 2009

Where thaime stands still - I will my life with experiences fill

Great to be back on the travel track again. This time for pleasure with my long time fellow the army green back-pack and my favourite tennis shoes. So what is up, well a bit of Seize the day hiking around between islands in the Souyh East. Actually I never though I was going to make this trip as there where to many "out to to isntead" kind of things in the way. Finally I decided that they will be thare tomorrow to worry about then and that you do not have yo deserve nor need to earn your right to feel well and decide to do things that you long for.

So I have "sports break" for the first time in ages. And I am having it without a pair of slalom skis on my feet. Wonder if that has never happened before, chances are slim to say the least.
Thinking time when renovating the cottage truned my mind around, send my off buying an LP guide book and off I went. I was a great feeling to have a lot of ideas what to do but no firm plan in place. A few islands will turn life into a fantastic time anyway so no need to bother. First stop will be at a place I can hardly pronounce, nor write the name of the Hotel that I booked by Phone based on a phone number only reference. Interesting!!! Looking 4ward to see a freiund that I grew up with, have not seen in ages, and where we turn out to be at teh same place, the same week, without any contacts in the planning phase. Let's see what life has to bring.

An since I do not manage to hit any new spots in work any longer the pleasure trips bring in the new ones and the new BKK where I just landed was #149 on my slightly obscure list that some poeple might believe that I am a slave under. Not the case but still a fun talking point!!

No comments: