Friday, April 16, 2010

With a volcano stopping flights - many end up with memorable nights

Dear blogreader,

Mother nature can have significant impact on travel plans in the air. The vulcano eruption in Iceland did at least trigger the following memorable trips tonight.

A Commuter missing a return flight and likley making a taxi distance record

A Business trip return ending up in an international rental car ride. I wonder how those returns are fixed.

And the best to last, 6 adults squeezed in in a BMW station wagon for a 24h ride to Northern Italy for an exhibition...

My new daily walk to the temporary garage feels very manageable and straightforward and I have started to enjoy the new streets I am criss-crossing and the windowshopping in all the small shops I have found.

All the best to the next blog


No comments: