Sunday, March 28, 2010

When you shall communicate a thing - you might need support from Jing

Dear Blogreaders,

I guess you have some times been in a siatuation where you have a good idea, that you have described on a slide, but where the message get lost when just sending it in a mail.

This weekend I have tested a new tool, jing, that allow users to capture a portion of their PC screen and record a video with the voice-over to the slide. The benefits I can see immediately are
  • The message comes across better than if you just send it
  • It saves time in early phases of developping a slide, talk goes quicker than to write notes
  • It is possible to move the cursor to hightlight the points you talk about
I can envision this as a powerful collaboration tool going forward, and realize that my mailbox will fill up even quicker....

All the best

No comments: